Monday, June 2, 2008

john bright mp said... Jeremy Paxman said: (Not everybody called Jeremy is a pansy, y'know.)

john bright mp said...

Jeremy Paxman said:

I categorically did never say that Mr Peter Mandelson and his husband Ms Raymundo de los Tory Rent Boys were gay, even though they are. It was, in fact, Mr Matthew Parris, on my Newsnight show, who is gay, although I would never say he is gay, who said that Mr and Mr Mandelson are gay, which they are, even though they are entitled to be thought of as straight, which they are not.

That Mr Raymundo de los Tory Rent Boys was the paid plaything of a Tory MP before becoming a burden on the British taxpayer as the wife or husband of the former, sacked in disgrace and then given a better job in Brussels Northern Ireland Secretary, Mr or Mrs Peter Mandelson, just goes to show the very real camaraderie of the house of rent boys, or commons as it is also known, inasmuch as when one MP grows weary of a Brazilian researcher, or rentboy, or if his wife found out, not that she would from Newsnight, well not from me, anyway, as I don't believe in rentboys, that he was buggering a pretty young man when he was supposed to be tied-up in committee, then a very agreeable situation arises in which Mr or Ms Raymundo, once rentboy de los Tories, becomes, instead, Mr or Ms Raymundo, rentboy de los Labouristas. All very civilised. I never said any of this, even though it is common knowledge. Indeed I went so far as to go and visit Mr or Mrs Mandelson and apologise for what Mr Parris had said, even though it was Mr Parris who said it and not, as I have made clear, me. I don't believe Mr and Mrs Mandelson are gay, even though they are.

Tune in to Newsnight tonight with Mr Kirsty Wark, who is not a thieving, grunting, hunchback, Jock transexual with hairy legs a and a voice like a gorilla. Even though he is. Although I would never say that and if someone else did I would apologise to Mr Wark just like I did to Ms Mandelson, for something I hadn't done.

ps Not everybody called Jeremy is a pansy, y'know.

No comments: