Friday, May 30, 2008

john bright MP said...On the Price of Petrol

john bright MP said...

Hey. Al. These Chinks. Where'd they all come from ? There's fucking millions of the little yellow bastards, so Milliband tells me. What? No? Billions you say. Never. Billions of them ? All wanting petrol that belongs to the hard-working families of Britain facing long-term economic turbulence. Which is anybody's fucking fault but mine. It's a fucking outrage. Stop that now, Michael, get up off your knees and go and write something for the Guardian about the Yellow Peril, yes, clean your chin up. And Milliband tells me there's a place next door to China where every fucker wears a bandage on his head and they all want petrol to put in their 1955 Morris Oxfords, seems that hanging on in their hundreds to the sides of garishly painted buses isn't good enough for them anymore. Why didn't some fucker in the fucking government tell me about this, while I was taking the long-term decisions which would see hard-working British families, spied-on, terrorised, robbed and impoverished and converted en masse to the timeless Vaaahl-ewes of the one true Presbyterian Faith. Which I learned from my Da'. Have I gotta do fucking everythong round here. Chinks and fucking curry-mongers, ruining my long-term planning. And.....and.. that fucking place that that cunt Mandelson's so fond of, you know, the place where the women all have great big cocks, or is it that the men all have great big tits and hairdos, you know, like at a Tory bonding session, ladymen, trannies, whatever the fuck they're called, ask that fucking wretch Kaufmann he's always off down there on fact-finding missions, twinning Manchester with Sodom-in-the-Andes, seems they all want fucking petrol, too, riding across the pampas on a fucking llama not good enough any more, they all want fucking BMWs to suck each others knobs in. Brazil, that's it, the place the nuts come from. Whaddathey want with fucking petrol ? Where'd all these fucking petrol heads come from? Last I heard the Chinks rode about in fucking rickshaws and now you tell me there's billions of the fuckers all driving cars along the Great fucking Wall of fucking China. Give us a fucking break. Nobody told me about this shit when I was doing my long-term planning. We'd best do some radical initiativising. I know, ban the fucking Tesco plastic bag, make every cunt walk about in the dark, falling down stairs and tripping over the fucking dog because they're compelled to use useless fucking energy-saving dark light bulbs and tax every bastard's car off the road, even if they could afford to buy fucking petrol to put in the bastard in the first place. That'll stop the Chinks and the Curry Heads and the Ladymen dead in their tracks. This'll send a message, Al, to the world, that I'm in charge and that my long-term planning was right all along, just missed out on a few billion of heathen foreign devils. Easy mistake. Not that I make mistakes, It's some other cunt's fault. I feel better now, time for bit of prayerful meditation, Can you fetch Michael White back ?

No comments: